We help you develop an overall “plan” that covers your entire financial picture.
We then work together to get organized, implement that plan, and help you achieve what’s most important to you.
By working together, we ease the time (and mental) burden of managing your finances, while giving you the confidence and peace of mind that you're making the best decisions for your situation.
Things We Help With
- Developing an efficient saving and investment plan to minimize the amount of taxes you pay
- Creating an intentional retirement/financial independence plan and ensuring you remain on track along the way
- A college planning strategy to save and invest for your children’s education in the most efficient way
- Setting up an estate plan that reflects your wishes while also taking care of your children
- Reviewing employer benefits to ensure that you're optimizing everything with your elections
- Making sure you have the right types/amounts of insurance while also getting the best price
- Protecting you from lawsuits by titling assets properly and having enough liability insurance
- Optimizing the way you're saving and investing your money (including which accounts to use) based on your goals
- Navigating the ups and downs of the stock market and avoiding investment mistakes along the way
- Strategy for managing new or existing debt (student loans, car loans, mortgage, home renovations, etc.)
Resources for Established Physicians
Featured Case Study
Sarah and John are both physicians. They met in training and now work for separate employers, one as an orthopedic surgeon and the other in emergency medicine. They also have two children and, as busy parents and professionals, never seem to have time to properly manage their finances.
Note: This case study is hypothetical and does not involve an actual MD Wealth Management client.